Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story. See more Lily Hospital Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help build our brand and create awareness.
- The brand manager will work across all levels and departments of our organization studying what makes her unique and showcasing her to the world.
- Ultimately, the person will help improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
The key result areas of this role are:
- Analyze brand positioning and customer insights
- Lead creative department to improve target audience
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to markets strategies
- Communicate our vision and mission in the most appropriate manner.
- Establish performance specifications cost, price parameters, market applications and sales elements.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, assesses ROI.
- Monitor service delivery and customer reactions.
- Manage a team of marketing people who is working on band initiatives.
- Devise innovative growth strategies for brand promotion.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification of a B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience as a BRAND MANAGER or Associate Brand Manager.
- Certification in Branding, Marketing, Sales or any related field
- Experience in identifying target audience devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understand of full marketing mix.
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Up- to date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Excellent, communication and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.