Baobab Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Baobab Microfinance Bank is a leading digital financial service group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their goals by offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Baobab Microfinance Bank was founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe. Join Baobab MfBank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Supervisor
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Branch Manager
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Loan Officer Supervision:
- Manage Team of loan officer
- Ensure that individual loan officers on team meet monthly disbursement objective
- Ensure that individual loan officers on team meet monthly targets of quality (PAR > 30)
- Monitor performance to ensure that loan procedures are respected
- Conduct pre-disbursement field visits with loan officers on team
- Monitor repayment
- Support loan officers with loan recovery
- Provide regular training for loan officers on team
- Coach and mentor loan officers
- Prepare daily reports on individual loan officer performance
- Other tasks as assigned.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Education / Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Management or General Economics.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in a Microfinance.
- Supervisory skill is essential.
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills.
- Create a working environment for staff performance.
- Participate in Branch management activity.
- Identify opportunity, threats and take action.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Undertaking and entrepreneurial.
- Rigorous and discipline.
- Organisational expertise.
- High Integrity.
- Be performance driven.
- Must possess analytical skills and pay attention to details.
- Bilingual in Local Language and English.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job title and the location as the subject of the Email. E.g. “BRANCH SUPERVISOR OKIGWE ROAD”.