>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Beyond Credit Limited is a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses, improve their standard of living and thereby have better outcomes in life. We aim to give them hope of a better life by equipping them with appropriate tools needed to attain greater financial independence. See more Beyond Credit Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Oshodi, Oyingbo, Orile and Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
Duties And Responsibilities
- The branch manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch including security and safety.
- He reports directly to the Area Manager and then the Head of Credit Administration. He or She is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Participates in the formation of groups and must verify at least leaders and secretaries to aid his/her loan decisions.
- Visits at least two groups with reports sent to immediate supervisor on daily routine
- Serve as the Chairperson of the credit committee at the branch level for business loans
- Ensures timeliness at work, timely disbursement and recovery of loans
- Timely and appropriate projection and daily reconciliation
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision to achieve results.
- Ensures total compliance with the organizational policies
- Delegates day-to-day operations/activities to branch staff with thorough support or supervision and be responsible for the outcome
- Participates in recovery if the need arises regardless of the cause but can make an official report if any anomalies are discovered for further investigation
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Performs loan officers’ jobs in the absence of loan officers concerned with appropriate communication with the head office for record and control purposes.
- Collection and posting of clients’ loan repayments and savings on the system
- Maintain a healthy branch portfolio and retention of customers through quality customer service
- Identifies subordinates’ potential strength/weaknesses, utilize the strengthened and support the weak until proven not heeding/capable
- Represents the organization appropriately in the community where the branch operates
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management of Beyond Credit Limited
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSC/HND in Business Management, Economics or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the same capacity
- Proficient in computer (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Very competitive with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2023.
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and specific location as the subject of the email e.g Branch Manager-Oshodi.