Tempkers Limited Recruitment 2021 portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Tempkers Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Ltd a Human Resource and Business services Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that theyhire the right employees and retain them. Join Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Delta, Lagos, Ogun & Oyo
Job Responsibilities for Tempkers Limited Recruitment
- Train agents on lead generation strategies with a focus on the opportunities to expand on the company production, company provided tools and resources, and marrying online and offline marketing efforts.
- Meet or exceed sales targets assigned by AVP/RVP for team production, including some personal production.
- Establish Sales Agent sales goals, evaluate and manage performance, forecast, and measure results.
- Maintain an environment that supports the corporate culture of teamwork, engagement, collaboration, ethics, and client-centric operations.
- Identify areas of opportunity for increasing Sales Agent generated business.
- Train Agents on progressive technology and Internet tools.
- Create a roadmap for agents for personal success, driving growth of the team and company.
- Deliver one-on-one agent support and company systems implementation.
- Provide coaching and continually inspire and train Sales Agents as needed.
- Focus on retention through the consultative process.
- Prepare and deliver to sales team and a monthly and quarterly SWOT analysis.
- Assist agents in creating a business plan with at least four lead generation strategies.
- Build and monitor company business image in market area (community).
- Monitor, track and maintain task completion rate of 95% for all Sales Agents.
- Set budgets and targets, as well as hold meetings with the board of directors and consultants, to keep all parties informed of developments.
- Help sales associates to close sales.
- Evaluate the team members’ performances.
- Assist the team in identifying properties for listing, evaluating properties, and setting appropriate prices for the sale or rental as appropriate.
- Help in promoting the sale of properties through adverts, open houses, and listings.
Requirements for Tempkers Limited Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in real estate and in managing people.
Application Closing Date for Tempkers Limited Recruitment
9th December, 2021.
Method of Application for Tempkers Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.