Proxynet Communications Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Proxynet Communications Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology firm focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions etc. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria. Join Proxynet Communications Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Proxynet Communications Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: U.S. Mission Employment (11 Positions)
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Branch Manager with experience in IT organization to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills, and Strong analytical skills.
- At least three years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer-focused
- Leadership and Administrative skills
- Must reside in Abuja and its environ.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.