Hartleys Supermarket & Stores recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Welcome to Hartleys Supermarket & Stores. The place of choice for a wide variety of fresh meats and produce and other quality groceries. Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment. We remain true to our tagline “smiles in every aisle” because for us, it is personal. That’s why we go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people who matter most – you, our customers. Join Hartleys Supermarket & Stores careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hartleys Supermarket & Stores Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Set and monitor store’s budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends.
- Analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a retail environment (supermarket and stores), ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, external customers and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures and demographics.
- Communication and Presentation Skills – Expresses ideas clearly and concisely; passing information (written and Orally) to stakeholders appropriately
- Self – Leadership and Accountability – Ability to take ownership and work with little supervision
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Supermarket operations and products
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online