>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boiler Technician – Power Plant
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure proper maintenance and operation of steam boiler/ air compressors for smooth supply of steam and air to the factory.
Also Apply for TotalEnergies Job Recruitment
- Ensure that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations and never implements any change, whether directly instructed to, or under your own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/ quality, people safety and the environment. No compromises will be tolerated.
- Ensure food safety by the production of quality steam.
- Operate, maintain and overhauls all boiler and accessories.
- Repairs and services all main steam valve to stop leakage
- Take log of boilers in operation at the required intervals
- Maintain boiler feed water pumps, condensate pumps and fuel discharge and supply pumps
- Regenerate boiler water softeners, prepare boiler water chemicals as at when due
- Carries out analysis of boiler water on daily basis
- Carries out yearly maintenance of feed water tank, de-aerator, hot water exchanger, chimney and flue gas duct
- Repair and installs steam and condensate traps
- Carries out plant maintenance operation
- Carries out other assignment as directed by his supervisor
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- Candidates should possess an OND, NABTEB qualification
- 5 O’ level Credits in not more than two sittings
- Two years’ cognate experience.
The person must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Adhere strictly to safety measures
- Be Proactive
- Have sound Knowledge of Operation and Maintenance
Application Closing Date