Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. SPIE Oil & Gas Services supports the oil and gas industries with a complete range of resources and skills for discovering and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and boosting production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality. Join SPIE Oil & Gas Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Base Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: International Contract
Contractual Hours: Full time
- The base manager ensures the smooth running of the site and base camp, monitors the compliance of the supply and logistics team’s activities with specific industry standards and ensures that the client’s requirements and the group’s internal procedures are met.
In particular, the base manager:
- Ensures that the general maintenance of the site is carried out on time and directly manages the team in charge when necessary.
- Ensures that the power supply to the base is secure and runs smoothly.
- Supervises the base’s purchasing and supply activities, including technical consumables (welding, spare parts, etc.).
- Manages the logistical aspects of the base’s activities with his/her team (transport, vehicles, security, etc.).
- Establishes and monitors its annual budget, for which he is responsible and accountable.
- Recruits and trains team members when necessary.
- Participates to the people review and discusses the options when it comes to the succession plan and the potential career path of his team.
- Implements and maintains all the necessary quality, safety, compliance and security procedures in relation with the corporate and country policies.
Also see: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- At least 10 years of experience in the same position.
- Technical background in mechanical and/or electricity.
- Mandatory knowledge of the nigerian context (culture of the country, communities, security issues, etc.).
- Excellent level of written and spoken english.
- French speaker a plus.
- Conversant with IT tools.
We Offer You
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.
Application Closing Date