Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bar Attendant
Job Number: 22173100
Location: Anthony Way, Lagos
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Check with captain or supervisor before leaving at end of shift.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables. Maintain cleanliness and condition of work areas, bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools, following all set-up guidelines.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online