Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banker, Personal
Job ID: 80410508_80385382
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering by operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers and providing banking solutions that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of the personal banking segment’s value propositions.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years of banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Ability to educate customers.
- Ability to listen and probe customer responses effectively to ensure proper understanding of needs.
- Advanced sales and consulting skills.
- Achievement-orientated, embracing and achieving challenging targets.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Understanding of the personal markets etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value propositions.
- Understanding of the bank’s products in respect of service level agreements and the bank’s service provider networks.
- Understanding which products are most suited to the different personal banking segments.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online