Smile 360 Dental Specialists recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Smile 360 Dental Specialists job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists is a leading dental clinic in Nigeria that is customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in developed countries. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level. We are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. Join Smile 360 Dental Specialists careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Realtime postings of transactions
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Posting of bank charges, interest income, interest charges among others
- Production and filing of monthly bank reconciliation reports.
Other Finance Functions:
- Perform all other functions as may be directed by the Finance Coordinator/Financial Controller.
NB: The above mentioned is an outline summary of the incumbent’s duties and tasks and is in no way restricted to the above functions. At any given time, management can amend these duties and tasks as per operational requirement. Any changes to the above job description would be communicated to the employee in order to ensure awareness of any changes and to take up the additional duty and or responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 1-3 years experience in Accounting or Finance related functions
- Certificate: ICAN/ACCA Certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
Job Specific Competencies:
- Strong excel skills
- Good knowledge of double entry postings
- Good knowledge of basic banking operations
- Sound problem solving skills
- Demonstrable skills in bank reconciliation process.
N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.