OPay Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This OPay Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Opay Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Lead
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Capturing of monthly transactions entries in the accounting system.
- Monitoring of bank transactions and charges (e.g., AMF and other account charges) and liaising with bank where there are disparities.
- Preparation of Cash and Cash Equivalents reports and Open Items at month-end.
- Archiving of Statements and Recons for Audit and Record Purposes.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on daily and monthly basis (after capturing of entries)
- Review and approval of all accounting transactions related to products.
- Liaising with relevant banks and other external parties as required.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance related course
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in bank reconciliation duties
- FINTECH industry experience required
- Experience with SAP a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH industry
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.