Beckley Consulting Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Beckley Consulting Limited (BCL) is a company with exceptional focus to provide professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organizations. Beckley Consulting Limited (BCL) was incorporated in 2011 with its registered office in Lagos. The company is a one-stop-shop for small business professional support services, as well as, a provider and manager of contract staff for organizations. In Beckley Consulting Limited (BCL), we are governed by a strong principle of integrity and professional excellence in all our collaborations with clients. Join Beckley Consulting Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Beckley Consulting Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Operative
Location: Aviation Depot, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Job Type: Yearly Renewable Contract
Also Apply for: Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Fuelling activities monitoring and reporting
- Ensure the use of compliant fuelling equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with all security, safety, quality, and quantity control of products during Fuelling operations
- Monitoring of Hydrant pits, Low points, and high points.
- Ensuring only approved Fuelling activities take place at the Airport Tarmac.
- Apply the use of a Stop Card to any unsafe activity that has the potential to lead to an accident or incident.
- Confirm the daily apron vehicle check is carried out by the maintenance team on duty i.e., the usual check of water level, oil and fluid levels, battery terminal contacts etc.
- Update vehicle logbook.
- Ensure possession of valid On Duty Card (ODC) and Airside Drivers Permit for the airport driving operations)
- Engage in the monitoring of both Cargo and Passenger aprons.
- Track effectively and accurately records of Fuelling activities of the various Servicers / Bowsers at the Apron.
- Conduct 360safety checks on the servicer that is positioned at the pit for Fuelling.
- Ensure that the servicer is completely coned off to avoid any collusion with other apron users.
- Ensure that the servicer and the aircraft are properly bonded with an earth cable and no fuelling without proper bonding
- Prohibit the use of cell phones at the apron while fuelling.
- Ensure that there are functional and well-placed fire extinguishers.
- Report any abnormal behaviour of the meter to your supervisor.
- Ensure apron downgraded procedure is well followed if any.
- Fuelling into a Bowser with a servicer at the apron is strictly forbidden. Report any suspicious action related to the refuelling of a Bowser at the Apron.
- Coordinate efficiently and effectively the hydrant pump operation with maintenance and operations staff on duty.
- Carryout surveillance of all hydrant pits, low points, and high points
- Prepare a summary report of the day’s activities at the apron and submit a report to the Shift supervisor.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
Context and Environment:
- The depot is located within the vicinity of Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja.
- Noise pollution from Aircraft.
- Risk of exposure in the event of an aircraft incident.
- Handling of hydrocarbons such as Jet A-1 and related Health hazards to product fumes.
- Risk of collision with aircraft or other apron user’s equipment.
- The job exists mainly to monitor safely and effectively all fuelling operations at the cargo and passenger aprons of the Airport.
- To ensure on-spec Jet-A1 is fuelled into Aircraft
- To ensure the quantity of Jet-A1 fuelled into Aircraft is accurately captured and recorded
- To minimize stock losses through control of discharge and refuelling processes
- To report any observed anomaly or in-conformity to the Supervisor and JUHI Manager.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Minimum of an OND in any numerical field
- 2-5 years in Depot Operations
- Driving skill is a must.
- N150,000 – N170,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.