United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This United Bank for Africa Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Automated Tester
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Job type: Permanent
Job Objective (s)
- To design, develop and conduct automated tests on new and existing software within the Bank using defined test automation guidelines and best practices to deliver thorough test results in a fast-paced environment.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Review Requirement Specification Document for completeness
- Attend user review sessions with stakeholders based on documented requirements.
- Create and maintain Test plan document.
- Design tests scenarios: Identify and break down necessary test steps required to test the new solution.
- Ensure all mandatory SIT entry criteria are adhered to.
- Create tasks on the Application Life Cycle Management tool.
- Prepare Test Script based on planned test scenarios.
- Design, develop and execute reusable and maintainable test cases.
- Document, track and escalate all identified defects as appropriate.
- Carry out a Regression test after all the defects have been resolved.
- Send periodic test status updates to project stakeholders.
- Defect Analysis & Reporting.
- Coordinate Re-tests for fixes/ defects/ bugs.
- Close defects and update defect logs on closure.
- Document Test Summary report after successful completion of Test.
- Update the Test Plan, Test cases and other test artefacts with changes (if any).
- Ensure the developer reviews source code via the greed Application Security Testing tool.
- Communicate test closure to the appropriate department in the software development lifecycle.
- Update and Close tasks on the application Life Cycle Management tool (TFS).
- Peer reviews and Document reviews for both test plans and summary reports.
- Attend team meetings and functional sessions.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (9 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, incident/defect tracking systems and other test-support tool.
- Excellent Java programming and debugging skills, including experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium, TestNG/Test Complete, Cypress
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with Oracle and MS SQL databases;
- Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- Competent technical skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Organisational skills with the capability of working with tight deadlines
- Our ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in the latest software stacks and test automation frameworks, can utilize multidimensional test data sets, and draw from previous experiences to impact our software delivery lifecycle positively.
- Excellent Java programming and debugging skills, including experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium, TestNG/Test Complete, Cypress. A team player and highly resourceful.
Also Apply for: OneHealthng Recruitment (3 Positions)
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Norrenberger Financial Group Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online