Menzon Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Menzon Limited is an expert Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. Her key center underscores the commitment of Professionalism in Human Capital Need examination, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Mgt and separation/exit with full consistence to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
At Menzon Nigeria Limited, we carry incredible skill to everything we do. This permits us to contend well in the space of our ability, giving our human resources the best preparation, assets and expertise to follow through on their different work jobs. Join Menzon Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Menzon Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audits Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Conduct periodic risk assessment to identify operational and financial risks and recommend risk-mitigating measures.
- Identify gaps and recommend internal control measures, including to appraise the adequacy of control systems.
- Ensure protection of the organisation’s assets against fraud and theft.
- Verify the accuracy of financial statements, reports, accounting system.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements, corporate policies and procedures.
- Investigate identified and reported cases, including following up to ensure timely resolution.
- Prepare audit reports and communicate findings in a timely manner.
- Verify the validity and certainty of goal achievement.
- Participate in the development and implementation a detailed audit plan.
- Recommend or provide requisite guidance on control for effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Others responsibilities as assigned.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, CIA) is an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of accounting and auditing standards.
- Hands on experience with relevant software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain objective view and confidentiality.
- Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: email@example.com using “Application for the Post of Audits Officer” as the subject of the email.