SIMS Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited career team today, and be part of our success story. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Conduct independent, risk focused, compliance and systems-based audit functions including but not limited to overseas purchases, bank transactions, manufacturing and expenditures.
- Maintaining and reviewing the company’s financial record.
- Regular preparation of budget.
- Evaluate financial statements and document insights/finding / recommendations.
- Adhere to key accounting and audit standards, tax law, audit principles in performing Audit tasks.
- Provide support in the review of operational budget.
- Conduct assessment on the operational procedures and processes of the organization.
- Report on operational irregularities identified during audit and recommend corrective measures.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage).
- A member / fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e., ICAN, ACCA, etc. will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in internal audit functions.
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards (IFRS), generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP), accounting and financial reporting requirements of regulatory agencies (e.g., Corporate Affairs Commission, Securities and Exchange Commission, state regulatory bodies, etc.), as appropriate, and compliance and reporting requirements of applicable tax authorities (Internal Revenue Service, federal, state, and local).
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online