SIMS Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This SIMS Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct independent, risk focused, compliance and systems-based audit functions including but not limited to overseas purchases, bank transactions, manufacturing and expenditures.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- An HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate Degree will be an advantage).
- Member / fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in internal audit functions.
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online