Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager – Business Assurance
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To monitor internal control processes established by the management, and to appraise independently the accounting, financial and other control within the Group.
- Assists Senior Internal Audit Manager, in planning, organizing and supervising the internal audit engagements and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- Assists Senior Internal Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance and supervises all audits from inception to completion in conjunction with the respective audit teams.
- Evaluates and tests business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- Consults with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
- Reviews financial and operational reports.
- Review to ensure proper accounting is given for business activities in line with relevant accounting standards.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Business Assurance Management staff.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional Certification – ACA or ACCA, (CIA will be added plus)
- 5 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Kuddy Cosmetics Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.