Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. Join Green Africa Airways Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: ATR 72-600 Captain (Type Rated)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Advanced
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- We are looking for experienced Captains to join our exciting and rapidly expanding Flight Operations team. As a value airline, Green Africa is always looking for ways to safely offer affordable fares to our customers.
- Our Captains will be frontline players responsible for a safe and efficient operation that will allow us to consistently and profitably deliver on this critical mission.
- The Captain acts as the commander of the aircraft during all normal and abnormal situations so that safety is maintained at the highest possible level.
- The Captain will also set, maintain and demonstrate high professional standards in all aspects of their position and act as the brand ambassador so that the corporate image of Green Africa is upheld at all times.
- The Captain is responsible for the safety of the aircraft, crew, passengers, and cargo at all times while in command of the aircraft and maintaining an efficient operation.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- First Class Medical Certificate.
- Hold an ICAO ATPL with the ATR 72-600 type rating
- ICAO level 4 English or above.
- A minimum of 4000 total flying hours.
- At least 1500 airline command hours.
- At least 500 hours on the ATR -600 series.
- Must have flown within the last 24 months.
- Leadership and Managerial Skills
- Decision Making
- Situational Awareness
- Aircraft Operations
- Problem Solving
- ICAO English Language
- ATR 72-600
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online