Choice Dental recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Choice Dental is an organization that prides itself in providing dental services that meet international standards, using state of the art equipment. We are particular about delivering a remarkable customer experience, therefore adopting the best practices and procedures in dental care provided by a team of sufficiently trained professionals. Although preventive dentistry is our core, we offer a full range of services ranging from early tooth decay detection to full mouth reconstruction. Join Choice Dental careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Choice Dental Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Dentist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Examine the dental and oral health of patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Plan patients’ treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
- Prepare reports.
Also Apply for: Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- State License to practice dentistry
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Communication Skills
- Proficient use of various dental instruments and equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Decision Making.
N150,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Associate Dentist” as the subject of the mail.