>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales Administration Manager, Okpella Cement Plant
Job ID: Okpella-S&M-0002
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department : Sales and Marketing
Reports To : Head, Sales Administration
Direct Reports/ Subordinates : Sales Admin Officers (Okpella Cement)
- Provide administrative support to drive and manage the sales function to ensure timely initiation, confirmation, documentation and reporting of all sales administration-related transactions.
Also Apply for First City Monument Bank Recruitment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of country-wide plans for sales regions and representatives.
- Design and oversee the implementation of a strategic plan for the Plant Sales Admin unit.
- Manage timely processing of customers’ sales orders to ensure promptness of service delivery.
- Oversee the processing and documentation for regional customers’ sales transactions ensuring adherence to target dispatch and desired product mix
- Monitor to ensure the right information is provided on sales orders, invoices and receipts to customers for all transactions.
- Coordinate ATC administration, printing, availability to transport for dispatch and subsequent validation
- Maintaining interactive engagement with other stakeholders (regional sales directors, corporate sales, logistics, transport, production, weigh bridge, parking plant, control, finance etc.) in the value chain to ensure optimum dispatch target achievement
- Coordinate periodic update of customers’ information foe way billing validation
- Maintain periodic and accurate tracking of loaded and unloaded ATCs, outstanding ATCs, TAT, Unmigoed transactions, and fuel master location update for control
- Track inter regional and depot stock transfers
- Track credit-based sale transactions staying up-to-date on due payment dates and prompting relevant regional sales representatives for timely follow up for payment.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date sales records/ documentation.
- Continuously monitor and report on sales performance across the country.
- Oversee provision of support to sales and marketing end-users on SAP or other applications and escalate to IT helpdesk where necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Sales Administration.
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
- SAP and MS Suite
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Very good understanding of sales planning, monitoring and reporting approaches.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically to appreciate the impact of various policies and issues on the organisation’s business.
- Very strong information management skills.
- Very good leadership and people management skills.
- Very good relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Very good project management and organisational skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date