Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Also Apply For Lumos Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Tailor Trade activation concepts to regional peculiarities to grow customer base using consumer insights and Brand Performance Standards. Driving volume growth and share gain.
- Input trade strategy using feedback and insights, and trends in relations to customer and trade environment thereby strengthening RTM plans.
- Brief and execute trade marketing activities across all of our brands.
- Act as main point of contact for all trade marketing activations within assigned region.
- Measure and evaluate all trade activities upon completion.
- Identifying POSM opportunities and verifying merchandising activations.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Social Science discipline or any related course.
- 3- 5 years cognate experience & at least 2 years in trade or customer marketing.
- Sales experience in a blue chip FMCG company is desirable.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Second to none sales and negotiation skills.
- Have project management skills.
- Have good problem-solving abilities.
- Possess solid organizational skills and a working strict timelines.
- Strong IT and numerical skills, particularly in MS Excel & Power Point.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online