Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Mines Operations
Job ID: Mines-Obajana-009
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Coordinate and control the mining operations in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the activities of heavy equipment operators, drillers, blasters, and other workers in mining.
- Ensure the implementation of short-term production plans and targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the preparation and ensure adherence to mine plans and schedules
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and confer with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and contractors to resolve problems and co-ordinate activities.
- Develop and maintain the life of mine plans for all operations with input from all operations and manage the successful implementation of these plans
- Ensure that all the raw material tons requirements for the factory at the correct quality aims are continually met without negatively affecting the mining equipment utilisations.
- Coordinate with the Head, Mines to set production quotas, to plan extraction sites, and to develop policies for the removal of raw materials. ·
- Monitor operational performance against budget and recommend operational changes to senior management when necessary to ensure that production quotas and procedures are met. ·
- Ensure that all safety, health, and environmental legal and defined standards are adhered to.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity. ·
- Prepare production and other reports for review by the Head, Mines. ·
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations and laid down policies and procedures. ·
- Supervise, train, and evaluate engineers, technicians, operators, or other mine personnel.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned but the Head, Mines from time to time.
Also Apply For Sayed Farms Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Engineering (Mining) or a related discipline.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years of work experience in mining operations.
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of mining principles and practices.
- Well-developed personnel management skills.
- Excellent investigative, analytical, problem-solving and lateral thinking skills to improve mining operation practices.
- Very good business skills to allow the delivery of a cost-effective Mines operations.
- Excellent communication, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For J-Six Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online