Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Department, ensuring adherence to quality targets set for both materials in process and finished product.
- To ensure product conforms to NIS specification.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Liaison with external regulatory agencies and auditors
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Perform any other duty that be assigned.
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) / HND or B.Sc. (Chemical Eng.)+ 21 Years experience
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Evaluate Media Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online