Pinnah Foods Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a classic food processing company with restaurant chain. We have 7 operational outlets strategically planted in the city of Lagos. Join Pinnah Foods Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment is to fill position below:
Job Title: Assistant Account Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Company Accountant
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Preparation of weekly/monthly management reports.
- Posting to the accounting system and ensure the timely and accurate posting of all transactions.
- Maintaining a proper filing system to ensure the storage and safe-guarding of accounting records and information.
- Maintenance of all items posted unto the accounting system (vendors, supplier invoices, cash receipts and payments).
- Accruals and pre-payments processing.
- Updating & reconciliation of the fixed asset register as and when required.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items such as stocks, debtors and receivables.
- Assist & provide external auditors with financial information required for annual audit on payables and receivables.
- Ensure the timely reimbursement of petty cash to the outlets, in line with company policy as and when due.
- Ensure payments owed to vendors are uploaded to the payment portal as and when due.
- Ensure the verification and reconciliation of all sales (cash, card and bank transfers) into the company’s accounts.
- Maintenance of vendor accounts in line with company policy.
- Ensure that weekly bank reconciliation is carried out for all company accounts.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Remittance of tax liabilities and pensions to respective authorities.
- Provide assistance to the audit & compliance dept with stock count as and when required.
- Monthly computation of VAT payable.
- Monthly computation of Consumption Tax payable
- Monthly remittance of PAYE, WTH, Consumption tax Payable.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess at the minimum HND certificate or equivalent (University Degree preferred) with 0-2 years experience.
- Proficient in Sage
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Candidates should be below 30 years and fresh candidates with accounting as first degree can also apply.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.