JMG Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This JMG Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market. Join JMG Limited team today, and be part of our success story.
JMG Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Bukka Hut Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Responsible for all Fixed asset procedures and control.
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly classified, categorized and recorded in the AX System
- Conduct periodic audits, spot checks and physical verification and counting to ensure compliance and fixed asset policies.
- Prepare routine AC maintenance schedule, Planning, and reports.
- Ensure 100% scan and uploads of Tools and Toolboxes in the AX System.
- Liaise with Line Manager to ensure asset written-off are properly disposed off physically and on the system with management approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a similar industry.
- Demonstrable proficiency in use of MS Office tools.
- Must possess solid knowledge of fixed Asset best practices and trends which support implementation of effective partnering.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Problem solving
- Analytical Thinking.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.