Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset & Liability Management (ALM) Manager
Job ID: 80413468_80329504
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- To ensure that ALM responsibilities are managed and executed effectively incorporating a forward-looking view to liquidity risk management and balance sheet optimization. This includes reporting, measurement, management, and maintenance of the ALM business process.
- Supports the generation of policies that are fit for purpose for the optimal management of the Bank’s assets and liquidity. Responsible for building capability in-country and enhancing the IRRBB capabilities across the group to meet the requirements of internal stakeholders, regulators, and industry best practices.
- Responsible for the accurate calculation and timeous submission of relevant Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB) metrics to internal stakeholders, regulators and as part of the public disclosure requirements to enable monitoring of the risk position against the risk appetite triggers and limits as well as to aid decisions to be made around the bank’s IRRBB position
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- ICAN, ACI, ACA, CA or its equivalent.
- A Post-graduate / Master’s Degree or certification in Finance / Economics/ Maths / Statistics / Financial Risk Management would be an added advantage.
Also Apply for Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in Finance / Treasury
- Minimum of five (5) years of banking experience in Asset and Liability Management, finance reporting, quantitative financial modeling, or risk management;
- Knowledge of market risk, liquidity risk, Funds Transfer Pricing, and IRRBB would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Financial Management Information (FMI) and / or ALM System – Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) systems would be a distinct advantage.
- A good understanding of macro-economics and current economic trends, and monetary policies
- A good appreciation and knowledge of Risk Management, covering Operational Risk, Market Risk, Reputational Risk and Credit Risk;
- A good understanding of the Alco process
- Working knowledge of accounting and capital management.
- Checking Details
- Meeting Timescales
- Leading People
- Following Procedures
- Developing Expertise
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Liquidity Management
- ALM and Balance Sheet Management
- Risk Analysis
- Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Financial Analysis and Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for TeamAce Limited Job Recruitment (15 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online