Eko Maintenance Limited is now recruiting for the position of Architect. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their CV via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Eko Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Work with clients to determine requirements for building projects.
- Develop initial estimates on structure costs, building time and special requirements.
- Prepare detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project. eg. Plumbing, Ventilating System, Electrical System, etc.
- Direct staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Work with Professionals to get the project done.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant fields with 5 – 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.