Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc. See more Eko Maintenance Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Work with clients to determine requirements for building projects.
- Develop initial estimates on structure costs, building time and special requirements.
- Prepare detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project. eg. Plumbing, Ventilating System, Electrical System, etc.
- Direct staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or any other related course.
- 6 – 8 years work experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient in the use of AUTOCAD and other computer aided programme.
- Candidate is expected to be familiar with operational HSE support for all activities.
- Strong analytical, communication and computer skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.