Nigerian Exchange Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Nigerian Exchange Group Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. NGX Group with operating subsidiaries running the Exchange, Regulatory and Real Estate businesses provides a wide range of services including listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, clearing, depository etc. The NGX Group is listed on NGX Exchange Limited. Join Nigerian Exchange Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (21 Positions)
About the Job
- We are looking for an Application Support Specialist.
- You would be responsible for providing software development and analysis services to the NGX.
- The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web-based applications (in C# 3.0 and above) that also has proven in-depth SQL-Server development experience.
- This position reports to the Head, Technology Support & Infrastructure.
As a member of the Technology Support & Infrastructure department you would also be responsible for the following:
- Management of contract developers and testers.
- Ensure good architecture for built applications.
- Ensure secure coding practices.
- Ensure the use of the Azure Devops Boards in the application development management process.
- Ensure the use of source control management.
- Ensure Adherence to ISO standards.
- Conduct regular checks on the availability of applications.
- Ensure the SSIS services are running optimally.
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience:
To successfully deliver these goals, you must have the following relevant experience & qualifications below:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc / B.A.) / HND in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- 3+ years of application and web application development experience (using the .Net Framework 3.0 and above).
- Other fields of study are acceptable when combined with strong background or work experience within the financial sector.
This is the opportunity for you if you have the skills and requirements below:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2008/2012).
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred.
- Mobile and web service development experience.
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred.
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Foundation Server).
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX Recruitment – Application Support Specialist” as the subject of the email.
- This is an excellent opportunity to put your diverse and niche skills to use and contribute to a project that will significantly have a huge influence on the capital market.
- If you are currently seeking for a new project and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply. We would be delighted to have a further discussion with you.