Kuda Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Kuda Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Application Support Engineer to assist with the maintenance and day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- A knowledgeable application support engineer to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications.
- In this role, your duties will include reporting to our senior software engineering team, collaborating with colleagues, and performing successful code migration.
Roles & Responsibilities
To ensure success as an tech support engineer, you should possess extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring effective back-end functionality of applications
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Three (3) years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance
- Advanced knowledge of back-end programming language (C#, .Net, .Net Core)
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication, and analytical skills
- Able to quickly master new systems
- Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrable common sense
- Team player with a positive “Can-do” attitude
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online