Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. Incorporated as a public limited liability company on October 7, 1986, Ecobank Nigeria is a key subsidiary of Africa’s leading independent banking group, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI). The operations of Ecobank Nigeria are supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as the National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). See more Ecobank Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Engineer
Job Identification: 288
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- This Job role is for subject matter experts on Core Banking Application, business Process Applications, robotic application and AI.
- This job role will anchor the core banking application as well as business process and other applications for the entire group.
- The need for this Job role arises from the group technology support models where experts are required to handle core business application deployments.
- The person in this job will handle and anchor transformation applications deployment both functionally and technically and support such at Third level effectively and efficiently with deep knowledge.
- This role implements and manages core and non-core banking and business applications for the entire group.
- Implement business process and or robotic applications.
- Implement core and non-core banking applications.
- Delivers level 3 support on all applications incidents and attain customer’s delightful experience and ensure no SLA breach.
- Delivers on all assigned transformation system projects and task.
- Takes an active role in planned business continuity activities, ensuring recovery procedures are accurate and complete.
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with customers to deliver impeccable CX.
- Participate and coordinate parameterisation, training and UATs on application implementations.
- Innovate, propose, and create solutions related or not to the job functions to meet identified business needs.
- Ensure all Audit requirements are fulfilled.
Also Apply for Revent Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Professional qualification or certification are added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, Banking, or business / robotic processes
- Extensive experience in managing and deploying applications.
Skills, Capabilities & Direct attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of applications planning design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Good knowledge of banking and business/ robotic applications
- Good knowledge of databases/ middleware and application interfaces
- knowledge of current and emerging technologies, to satisfy application to business needs.
- Programming language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others.
- Ability to deliver on tight SLA.technologies such as MS IIS, Weblogic.
Application Closing Date
11th June; 2023.
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online