VPD Money recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
VPD Money is a leading digital banking platform in Nigeria that provides digital banking for businesses and individuals in Africa and beyond. VPD provides the versatility you need to build a business or personal bank account without the need for additional tools and processes to make the most of your money. With reduced costs and excellent usability, it’s as easy as opening your app to move money, make payments or convert your cash as you cross borders. Simply select the services or applications you require to make your personal bank work best for you. Join VPD Money careers team today, and be part of our success story.
VPD Money Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (29 Positions)
- The Android Developer is required to produce and implement functional native or hybrid Android applications.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile
- methodologies. Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with
- user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest
Also Apply for: Wandel International Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Positions)
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Must have 3-5 years of work experience
- Functional experience with Java / Kotlin, React Native or Flutter
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Flex Finance Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.