MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This MTN Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Master Data EPM and EAM, Finance
Job Identification: 1323
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Enterprise Master Data
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Develop tools, models, templates and processes to assist in reconciliation of data across ERP modules to prevent Financial loss to the organization
- Supports the implementation of governance and business processes to ensure data integrity, data standardization, data quality, and change management of data across multiple process areas and systems.
- Facilitate prompt query resolution for tickets raised in respect of new master data requests on Oracle Cloud ERP platform.
- Liaise with multiple Stakeholders such as Central MDM & Oracle Support Team, functional business owners to ensure creation and maintenance of configuration data in EAM & EPM streams ensuring that information supplied is complete and accurate
- Validation of master data requests to ensure that they are appropriate and meet MTNN and Group policies
- Administer approved master data change requests and ensure all requests are completed within Agreed Service Levels
- Ensure quality of the master data and data conventions are updated
- Adhere to MDM practices, polices as defined by Enterprise Master Data Manager
- Support the Enterprise Master Data Manager in identifying improvement areas for enhancing the MDM processes
- Liaise with the Group MDM to load approved bulk data onto Oracle Cloud ERP platform
- Maintenance of data templates to be used for ongoing data upload activities into the production system
- Support the Enterprise Master Data Manager in the delivery of new initiatives arising from Demand management, quarterly releases pertaining to revision/cleansing/enhancement etc. of master data
- Continuous review of transactional data captured by local functional users and other data stewards using Enterprise Data Quality tools to ensure adherence to data quality standards and proactively identify potential cross functional data issues and proffer resolution.
- Build knowledge base in assigned OTBI subject areas and assist the business in extraction of useful report to aid decision making.
- Identify relevant Oracle business events to Nigeria ERP Deployment and manage configuration data and rules to aid smooth business operation and reconciliation
- Identify and mine the data requirements to support ERP benefit realization initiatives in conjunction with process leads
- Identify and extract data requirements for systems usage in support of shared platform cost by the Group.
- Define and document MTNN’s needs in assigned functional domain of Oracle ERP Cloud such as Projects, Project Financial Plans, Major and Minor Asset Categories, Asset locations, EPM planning models and drivers, Cost allocation models etc
Also see: JMG Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Understanding all data flows across EAM and EPM ERP Cloud solutions
- Develop configuration specification for ERP data requirements
- Perform end-to-end testing and data reconciliation of all data
- Identify all data requirements needed for the successful implementation of new modules to support the EAM and EPM functions.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting / Finance or other Numerate disciplines
- Knowledge of Data Science/Analytics, SQL, ORACLE or Other Query Languages will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Proven track record of ERP project delivery, especially as Data Analyst
- Proven knowledge of business/functional skills
- Strong hands-on experience with ERP Data conversion projects
- Experience in participating in analysis sessions with the user community to capture, define MDM requirements clearly, completely and correctly
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards
- Knowledge of Automation tools such as Alteryx, Blue Prism, UI Automation or UiPath will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online