9mobile Nigeria is now recruiting for the position of Analyst, Copywriter. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their CV via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Copywriter
- Responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of 9mobile’s products and services
Also Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment
- Write copy for social, print, website content, video scripts, blog articles, ads, emails, Sales collateral, etc.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial and digital sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Create compelling conversion-focused marketing copy that clearly explains products and services and how they solve the problems of the target audience.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and product managers and turn technical concepts into understandable messaging that drives product branding.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing Communications
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4)years post NYSC work experience.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Industry knowledge
- Brand management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Analysis/Judgment
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Team work.
Application Closing Date