Paga Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open to interested candidates. This Paga Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Paga Nigeria is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone. Join Paga Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Paga Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Card Operations
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Business Operations
Sector: Card Operations
Reports To: Lead, Card Operations
Career Level: Grade 5
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
About the Role
- The Card Operations Senior Analyst would be responsible for performing operational duties on card operations.
- He/she is responsible for responding to customer enquiries and complaints directly related to card operations.
- He/she would be involved in the delivery process involved for physical cards.
- He/she is also responsible for monitoring slack, and all other related operations that aim card operations. perform second level investigation on issues reported during operations.
- Provide daily information to team management on card
- Manage and report on stock levels as regards to card operations.
- Report and escalate all card related issues to the 2nd level
- Manage and ensure prompt and efficient resolution of issues logged by customers on card related issues.
- Liaise with relevant departments/units to ensure timely and efficient resolution of escalated complaints/issues.
- Manage the physical card delivery queues to enable the team deliver cards to customers within SLA.
- Carry out periodic test to ensure all processes are working
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date log of all merchants/business
- Daily monitoring of card services and keeping log of uptime and
- Reporting down time and updating resolution on the Paga status
- Log all service request fulfillment and incident management in the CRM Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead, Card
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (5 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- You have 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience working in customer service or have worked in closely related
- You have a good knowledge of card transaction
- You have a good knowledge of using support work tools (Admin portal)
- You have a good knowledge of Paga cards and other related products
- You have completed the mandatory NYSC.
This role is a good fit for you if:
- You are customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed
- You are a proactive, collaborative team-player.
- You can adapt quickly as situations
- You are proficient in both written and oral
- You communicate tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- You have the ability to prioritize and take ownership
- You are Proficient in Ms Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You maintain effective work relationships with cross functional teams.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.