Qatar Airways was launch in 1997 and is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. See more Qatar Airways Job vacancies Here >>
Qatar Airways Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Services Duty Officer
Job ID: 192824
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
- Responsible for the overall control of the shift. Monitor the activities of the sections at the airport and coordinating with other sections. Ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and acts as liaison between airport service providers, and users.
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations.
- Responsible in ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices confirm to the safety and security.
- Manage and control manpower on the shift in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff’s morale and discipline.
- Conducts spot-checks on to ensure adequate standards are maintained.
- Responsible to resolve customer problems and complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolution for complaint handling.
- Conduct briefing sessions for shift and GHA supervisors on a shift basis.
- Compiling a detailed station handling report for Airport Duty Manager on a shift basis.
- Manage the utilization of petty case expenses and keep a track of petty case expenditure in line with standard financial procedures. Monthly reports, FFP enrolments, LPC checks.
- Petty Cash Custodianship, delegating duties of subordinates, monthly statistics.
- Responsible to prepare monthly reports and LPC’s.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Operate aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment
Also Apply For Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in an airline or a reputed GHA on a supervisory level.
- Excellent English language communication knowledge.
- Weight and Balance, Ramp handling, Dangerous Goods Regulation knowledge.
- Must be able to perform duties under pressure while maintaining the highest levels of the customer service standards adhering to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to take up duty travel to out stations for covering various assignments.
- High level computer literacy.
- Good understanding of Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2023.
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online