Qatar Airways was launch in 1997 and is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 140 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar. Since inception, Qatar Airways has earned many awards and accolades, becoming one of an elite group of airlines worldwide to have earned a 5-star rating by Skytrax. Voted Airline of the Year by Skytrax in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019 and most recently in 2021, Qatar Airways has won the confidence of the travelling public. We have accomplished these goals by focusing on the details – how we run the business, and how you experience our airline. Join Qatar Airways careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Qatar Airways Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Services Agent
Job ID: 192822
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
- As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling.
- You will ensure a quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
- Candidates should possess a High School Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online