Aquada Development Corporation Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Aquada Development Corporation Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production. Join Aquada Development Corporation Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Extension Officer (Southwest)
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (28 Positions)
- We need qualified candidates to support our extension services in Osun State and surrounding areas
- We are looking for a well-trained and experienced agricultural extension officer to work closely with our farmers to improve their agricultural output and to enhance the supply of produce to our production facilities.
- This individual will be part of a team involved in the formulation and development of improved fertilizer and soil conditioning additives using locally-sourced inputs, as well as the procurement of agricultural produce.
- Furthermore, this individual will provide hands-on field-based support to our farmers to enable them utilize these improved inputs to enhance their agricultural output.
- This individual will also provide commercial extension services to farmers and farmer groups by providing them needed inputs while facilitating the sale of their output to our facilities.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- A background in Soil Science, Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Cooperative Economics, or similar agro-allied profession is required (minimum of HND).
- Specific knowledge of agricultural development in Osun State and/or surrounding areas will be a distinct advantage. (Produce lines of prime importance include rice, cassava, maize, beans, and sorghum.)
- Candidates must have at least 3 (three) years of post-graduation experience, preferably in an agro-allied engagement or organization.
- Candidates will be expected to have outstanding analytical skills with an ability to research, analyze and present data that support the overall effort.
- A solid understanding of cooperative management and related extension services would be very helpful for this position.
- Prior experience in sales role would be highly desirable, especially if the experience is in the sales of farm inputs, services, or agricultural outputs.
- Additional training or experience in project management would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Also Apply for: Solid Rock Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.