Addosser Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an unique financial servicing institution dedicated to enhancing the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The Bank was incorporated on May, 2008. We plays a very important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses, and over the last 12 years the bank has disbursed loans in excess of N44 billion. Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in the country. With our team of over 300 staff members, Addosser offers a broad range of products and services, to serve our customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment. Our aim is to be acknowledged as a one stop shop for financial services pushing boundaries to increasing access to finance for MSMEs and individuals through our diverse business mix comprising of Core banking, Fintech, and Insurance. Join Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Channel Officer
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Identify, assess and enroll new Agents in accordance with the Bank’s Agent selection Criteria and preset targets.
- Effectively monitor and carry out oversight on operations
- Marketing of the bank’s Agent banking products, value propositions and benefits to existing and new Agents
- Effective follow-up, Monitoring and carrying out periodic visits to Agent locations for assessments and feedback.
- Build and maintain a cordial relationship with Agents to achieve sustainable growth in number and volume of Agent transactions performed for the bank.
- Drive the growth of the bank’s market share in Agent banking services.
- Identify market opportunities for product innovation and deployments of Agent.
- Provide market feedback for service improvement and optimal customer experience.
- Work with the corporate communication and strategy department in the implementation of relevant marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Facilitate timely resolution of customer/Agent’s complaints.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Average educational attainment – OND holders minimum.
- Result-oriented and target driven, with 1 – 3 years of relevant marketing Experience.
- Physical fitness, mental alertness between Age 24 and 33 years
- Knowledge and familiarity with major cash-based markets /commercial streets in Lagos
- Ability to speak at least one major local dialect.
- High market influence and ability to sell financial products/benefits to existing and prospective (financial) agents
- Basic understanding of record keeping and KYC requirements in Microfinance Banking.
- Ability to use a digital device for agents enrollment and monitoring.
- Basic understanding of liquidity management and operational risk control.
- Flair for meeting people and ability to sell banking products to agents.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.