Kadick Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Kadick Integrated Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kadick Integrated Limited was framed in 2001 and consolidated as a private restricted risk organization with two investors – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The thought behind Kadick was to give first rate appropriation and conveyance administrations for quick purchaser merchandise across Nigeria. Throughout the interceding years, Kadick has had the option to make and foster vigorous conveyance channels and designs that ride on innovation to meet client assumptions effectively. The organization as of now works from three states and north of fifty outlets. Furthermore, we have enhanced into different administrations, for example, Financial Inclusion, acquirements for the public authority, improvement and arrangement of IT answers for SMEs, development and upkeep of structures, arrangement of business process organizing and once again designing administrations, and so forth. Join Kadick Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kadick Integrated Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Agency Banking Manager
Location: Lagos (Jakande, Ajah, Sangotedo, Lakowe axis)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are desirous of engaging an Agency Banking Manager. The Agency Banking Manager is responsible for managing the Kadick Moni Agency Banking activities and providing operational leadership/direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
- Manage day to day sales team operations while ensuring number of agent manager’s recruitment, agent recruitment, number of wallets/accounts opening, volume of transactions and deposit balance aligns with the set target.
- Monitor the performance nationwide while ensuring optimum performance
- In depth understanding of the fintech space and e-banking platforms, responsible for the preparation of the business growth with clear targets for terminal deployment, retrieval, agent recruitment, transaction monitoring and commission in consonance with the company’s operational plan.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in a reputable financial institution, mobile money market, agency banking and digital payment environment.
- Good understanding of modern digital financial services.
Gross Annual Salary of N2,400,000 + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates interested must reside within the Jakande-Ajah-Lakowe axis.