Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Stanbic IBTC Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Affluent Banking – Private Banker
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Area: Financial Services
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (20 Positions)
About the Job
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement and lifestyle enhancement; this is achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s balance sheet so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the group.
- Monitor the delivery of different groups (Wealth, Lending, and Transactional) as well as other specialist product and service providers against the customer plan.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub-segments and the Private Banking business.
- Proactively and timeously identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Understand clients’ risk profiles and maximizes the ‘risk vs. reward’ balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix
- Comply with rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: KOKO TV Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online