Old Mutual Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Old Mutual Nigeria Limited is a group of company made up of Old Mutual Life and Old Mutual General. It is a premium African financial services group that offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services to 11.3 million customers in 14 countries across Africa and China. Our Life Assurance and General Insurance business has been operating in Nigeria since March 2013, having acquired the majority stake in Oceanic Life Assurance Company. In January 2014, Old Mutual also acquired a majority stake in Oceanic General Insurance Limited, thereby offering both Life and General Insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client’s circumstances. We provide a wide range of General and Life Insurance solutions designed to give value and peace of mind to our customers. We also aim to deepen the financial knowledge of Nigerians by providing free Financial Education workshops to organizations, associations, and groups. Join Old Mutual Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Old Mutual Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Job Requisition ID: JR-31830
Employment Type: Full time
- This role is individually accountable for providing effective and efficient response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters in a processing environment with basic technical knowledge of corporate business and its impact on regulatory framework for the Life business in order to maximize productivity and customer satisfaction.
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Deliver on daily task and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides both direct and indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
- Ability to initiate reinsurance cession and recovery on timely basis
- Ensure timely capturing/loading of data into operations software
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft office for report generation and interpretation
- Having a fair knowledge of group and credit life assurance products
- Understanding the corporate claims management process and procedures
- Respond to immediate requirement in line with standard operating procedures
- Ensure daily operational Customer Service efficiency/delivery.
- Responsible for the daily work flow and volumes within the turnaround time
- Maintains and enhances service/work standards to delivers quality work within a given process
Key Result Areas
- Respond to immediate administrative requirements within time frame
- Follows standardized processes and provides administrative support in line with business demands.
- Delivers on daily task promptly.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work. Personal Effectiveness:
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions/effort in broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Performs quality checks on own work.
- Adheres to service and quality standards.
- Delivers, maintains and enhances work standards and quality within the given process.
- Ensures daily processing complies with all appropriate product and legislative rules and requirements.
- Maintains and update procedural documentation.
- Ensures quality of Service delivery to customers conforms to agreed service level standards.
- Ensure customers are well informed about issues affecting their cover.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Builds and manages internal/external relationships.
- Manage internal/external Customer Complaints.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Insurance.
- A First Degree or its equivalent in relevant field.
- Experience in a technical operations department.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Word, Excel etc.).
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online