Pickmeup Technologies recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pickmeup International Company is one of the best transportation company in Nigeria and beyond. The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Join Pickmeup Technologies careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pickmeup Technologies Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Administrative Staff
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach full resolution.
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability.
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates with 1 – 3 year experience with a ride hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Candidates must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Candidates must be innovative and creative.
- Candidates must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Candidates must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
- Candidates must have IT Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.