Start a new career with North Carolina Department of Commerce while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
North Carolina Department of Commerce works closely with local, regional, national and international organizations to propel economic, community and workforce development for the state. The Department connects businesses with the site locations, workforce and infrastructure they need to succeed in one of the nation’s top states for business. We also connect local communities with the grants and funding they need to attract new business and ensure future prosperity.
Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Salary: $35,788 – $62,628 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
This positions duty also includes dealing with the quarterly mail rush. The work schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and may work overtime occasionally to meet business need. This position is physically located in Raleigh, North Carolina in Wake County.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
Qualified applicants must submit an application that clearly reflects work experience that demonstrates the following:
- Demonstrated work experience providing customer service on the telephone, and/or face-to-face, and/or email.
- Demonstrated work experience producing documents both in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated work experience applying laws and/or policies and/or procedures.
- Experience gathering and analyzing information and making an appropriate determination of proper course of action.
- Experience planning and effectively carrying out written and verbal assignments within time constraints.
- Experience working independently and performing job requirements with minimal supervision.
Applicant must meet both the Minimum Education and Experience Requirements and all posted Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies requirements to be considered Qualified for the position.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and two years of related administrative experience; or
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.