Willers Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Willers Solutions Limited is a quick-moving provider of business management solutions with a wide range of valuable services for corporate organizations. We operate in all of the key economic areas, enlisting Consultants with extensive industry knowledge and training. An indigenous company, Willers Solutions Limited, offers a cutting-edge value proposition that is focused on value maximization. Join Willers Solutions Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Organise and facilitate internal meetings, conferences and events.
- Provide administrative support for employee engagement activities.
- Provide general office administration services, including stock replenishments for stationery, office materials, etc.
- Administer travel and logistics services across the Group, in line with business needs
- Manage expatriate documentation, including expatriate quota renewal, monthly returns filing, etc.
- Supervise material movement and asset relocation across locations.
- Provide periodic activity reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) on tasks and assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / BSc in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years working experience required
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Demands of the Job
- Attention to detail
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Ability to deal with problems robustly.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.