Monmartt Kids Store recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Monmartt Kids Store job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Monmartt Kids Store is a one stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms. Join Monmartt Kids Store careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Monmartt Kids Store Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Adeniji – Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative officer will perform all administrative task covering managerial, wholesale, account, Inventory and digital functions.
Also Apply for: CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
- See to the daily running of the store while ensuring proper management.
- Effectively managing all departments and stores.
- Formulate working policies and procedures for the growth of the business.
Warehouse / Wholesales functions:
- Oversee the departments at the warehouse ensuring that each department functions properly.
- Ensure that all items in the store are properly labelled.
- Oversee the purchase of goods.
- Oversee the wholesale department ensuring that wholesalers are attended to in a timely fashion.
Account / Inventory functions:
- Overseeing the purchase of goods.
- Daily sales review and refund review.
- Computation and review of expenses.
- Handling account reconciliation.
- Stock review.
- Carrying out periodic stock taking.
- Ensuring that goods are in good condition and displayed properly.
- Ensure that all transfers between stores are monitored and audited.
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Employment (8 Positions)
- Ensuring that all orders are dispatched as and when due.
- Develop strategies for timely delivery of goods.
- Supervision of staff verification.
Customer service functions:
- Ensuring that all online platforms are being attended to effectively.
- Ensuring that proper guidelines are being followed when relating with customers.
- Ensuring that orders received are handled effectively.
- Building strategies to drive the execution of product launches. Which includes pricing, packaging and promoting.
- Creating and running advertisement on various platforms.
- Overseeing the digital team while ensuring each unit performs effectively.
- Ensuring that the website is up and running.
- Handling all duties as assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Working Hours: 8am – 6:30pm
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: BeeBeejump International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.