Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
We are a resource and solution management firm that focuses on helping local and international businesses find potential markets, obtain permits, find highly skilled workers, bid on and negotiate contracts, and get around the frequently complicated political and policy environments of many sub-Saharan African nations. Join Deep Blue Energy Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Duration: 4 weeks
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (10 Positions)
- A competent, articulate, disciplined, and honest Administrative Officer who is capable of preparing reliable statistics, analyse data and reports with cogent meanings, manage office supplies and stock, and act as points of contact for Health personnel for provision of administrative support on budgeting, invoice processing, Logistics and office management.
- He/she must be a goal getter, solution provider, excellent team player, capable and willing to use available resources within approved framework to solve myriads of administrative challenges.
- A resilient and self motivated individual with impeccable drive for success.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
In addition, the Administrative Officer must:
- Exhibit high level of safety behaviour, which is in compliance with SCIN policy. First point of contact for telephone calls, face to face enquiries and all other correspondences from internal staff, external organizations and the general public .
- Proper management of the manager’s calendar, meeting bookings and appointments.
- Arranging meetings including booking venue, arranging room layout, notifying participants, collating and issuing agenda, minute taking, minutes circulation and chasing any necessary follow up action.
- Collating and safeguarding highly confidential information.
- Proper understanding of various stakeholders and their importance to the manager, thus ensuring better management of the manager’s calendar.
- Manage and resolve conflicting demands from stakeholders where necessary
- Setting up reminders on the Manager’s calendar and physically prompting him on meetings or appointments that he needs to attend.
- Preparing reports(correspondences, statistical documents, financial data and other relevant presentations) with high-level of accuracy.
- Preparing travel, transport and accommodation logistics where necessary.
- Efficient filing and management of database.
- Manage mail system by following up on correspondences at the request of the manager.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and absolute confidentiality in all matters.
- Carry out all Secretarial tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Booking of Patients appointment with the GP Doctors.
- Contacting Patients piror to their appointments with GP Doctors.
- Data Processing.
- Financial Management.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
- A Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Basic and Applied Sciences, Administration, LLB or it’s equivalent Successfully completed the mandatory NYSC or properly exempted with proof
- Master of Business Administration, MBA is a necessity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent knowledge of SAP system to manage the requisition-to-pay (RtP) process
- Excellent knowledge of data privacy and information security
- Strong leadership quality with ability to inspire others to achieve set objectives
- Administrative experience in Business Management
- Composed and organised, Analytical & imaginative skills judgement vision
- Excellent problems solving skills
- Excellent communicates skills
- Technical Report Writing abilities
- Demonstrates Professional Mastery
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, preferably in a multinational company with stringent business ethics.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 – 45 Years.
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Extensive use of SAP system to manage the requisition-to-pay (RtP) process – Work Order creation, Service Entry creation, etc
- Experience in strategic planning of contract requirements, contract strategy development, support the tendering process and provide required scope clarification during tenders.
- Experience in budgeting & forecasting to ensure availability of funds for projects execution
- Execution of safe and cost effective logistics and Journey Management operations
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proven records of strong leadership skills in execution of specific projects
- Collate data from all the various Units of Clinical Health and Medical Emergency Response in Warri and other locations as the case may be.
- Ensure legally required documents are properly kept and retrieved in strictly confidential basis.
- Promote and maintain good interpersonal relationship with colleagues.
- Maintain proper documentation of data, and good records management for CHM Provide general IT, SAP, document support to the team.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send copy of updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online