Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years. Join Catholic Relief Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Nigerian Nationals Only)
Job Identification: 3000597
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Operations and Administration
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (21 Positions)
- You will coordinate the provision of responsive, effective, and efficient administrative services in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable.
- You will help ensure stewardship of resources and a high-quality service approach are integrated into administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
- Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
- Engage with relevant external stakeholders (government officials, landlords, service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and help ensure required authorizations and documents are up-to-date.
- Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems.
- Help identify safety issues and ensuring a safe and sound work environment.
- Coordinate the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Coordinate event planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and workshops.
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Senior Program Manager, State Program Manager, MEAL Manager. CRS country program staff where the project may touch due to staff/consultant locations or training/convening locations.
- External:Consultants; peer implementing agencies; government stakeholders, private sector entities, vendors.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- Bachelors’ Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- 1 – 2 years work experience in administrative support functions, with increasing responsibility. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10%.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2023 (08:33 AM).
Also Apply For Armosil West Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- All positions requiring residence or frequent travel outside their home country must undergo and clear a pre-employment medical examination.
- CRS talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to safeguarding the rights and dignity of all people – especially children and vulnerable adults – to live free from abuse and harm.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.