Arit of Africa Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
Arit of Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- This role ensures offering administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner, carrying out activities pertaining to day‐to‐day running of theadministrative operations.
- It involves Assisting the Head of Human Resources in the implementation of human resources, administrative and procurement functions.
- Assist in managing the facilities, includingpremises and equipment; fixed assets inventory,and office renovations where necessary
- Administer incoming/outgoing shipment of official items for staff members across branches
- Administer official travel arrangements of staff members, including reservation and issuance of air travel, hotel accommodation and appropriate daily subsistence allowances
- Ensure adherence toadministrative rules and procedures
- Ensureofficial cars are well maintained and in good conditions at all times
- Monitor office supply levels,reorder when appropriate
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular word & excel)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.