Gabsyn Peyzs Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Gabsyn Peyzs Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Gabsyn Peyzs Limited is a local area of youthful vertical versatile business visionaries and experts who are building a worldwide aggregate comprised of a few vehicles that give an amazing chance to ease up the weight of living , bring arrangement adding and esteem based items to the individuals from the local area. We are keen on conveying greatness, quality, and rapid administrations while reliably enchanting all partners , extending our client base, and global heritage. We are a speed setting association with a target to fabricate a powerful arrangement of organization, focused on making outstanding straightforwardness, lucidity, and commitment of the business climate. Join Gabsyn Peyzs Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Gabsyn Peyzs Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for a Front Office Manager who will be the first point of contact and should convey the professional image of the company to the public.
- The individual in this position will have multiple levels of responsibilities between facilities, management and any departments that may need support.
- An understanding of the Company culture is essential in this role and is exhibited through several actions of this position.
- The Front Office Manager will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities.
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Other tasks as requested by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Experience with accounting systems (Quickbooks experience a plus)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Also see: Hazon Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.